Indianapolis, Indiana, Business Litigation Attorneys
Most lawyers rarely if ever set foot in a courtroom. Those lawyers who do - and who do so effectively - possess a few significant traits:
- A thorough understanding of the law and rules of evidence for the court in which they operate
- Curiosity and creativity to dig deep to uncover evidence
- Tenacity to overcome obstacles the other side puts in the way
- An understanding of how local judges and juries will view a case, and
- Strong presentation skills that allow him or her to both educate and persuade the court
At the law office of Cohen Garelick & Glazier, our trial attorneys have years of experience handling civil and criminal cases in state and federal courts, including appeals courts and tax court. We also represent business and individual clients in administrative and disciplinary hearings.
If your legal dispute, family law matter, or criminal case will be going to court, put experience on your side. Contact Cohen Garelick & Glazier to schedule a consultation.
Litigation of any kind is expensive and time consuming. Before we take any case to court, we first seek to resolve our client's legal dispute through negotiation, mediation or arbitration. If that is not an option or if it proves ineffective in obtaining an appropriate result, we will not hesitate to take your case to court. Our business law attorneys regularly handle cases involving:
- Contract disputes and breach of contract
- Real estate litigation, lease disputes, construction defect claims and other construction disputes
- Employment disputes (non-compete agreements, wage and hour claims, trade secret violations)
- Professional negligence
- Insurance litigation
- Shareholder disputes and partnership disputes
Other Areas of Civil Litigation
Most of the attorneys at our firm are trial attorneys. In addition to business litigation, we assist clients with personal injury, product liability, and medical malpractice cases, with real estate litigation, with tax litigation, with estate and trust litigation, and with divorce and family law matters.
The following attorneys are available to take your case to court:
|Steven M. Crell|
|Richard L. Darst|
|William E. Wendling Jr.|
|Joshua T. Robertson|
|M. Edward Krause III|
Contact our Indianapolis, Indiana, Trial Lawyers
When you need trial court representation in a business or personal matter, Cohen Garelick & Glazier can help. Call 317-573-8888 to schedule a consultation or contact us online.