Indianapolis Employee Benefits Attorneys
Issues involving employee benefits are a top concern for employees and employers. At Cohen Garelick & Glazier in Indianapolis, Indiana, our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to assist employers and employees in understanding the intricacies of the laws governing employee benefits.
Experienced Employee Benefits Lawyers
Our firm brings a wealth of experience and insight to a wide range of issues involving employment law and traditional employee benefits. Some of the issues addressed with the services we provide include:
- Design and administration of qualified retirement plans
- Health insurance and medical reimbursement plans
- Split dollar life insurance
- Non-qualified plans
- 401(k) and pension plans
- Compensation and benefits aspects of acquisitions and mergers
- ERISA's fiduciary duty and prohibited transaction rules
- Tax-qualified retirement plans
- Tax issues associated with executive compensation
- Litigation related to employee compensation
- Plan terminations and withdrawal liability
While Charles A. Cohen is our primary employee benefits attorney, we draw on the resources of other members of our firm when representing employers and employees. Bradley H. Cohen, Jeffrey A. Adams and Steven M. Crell handle a broad array of employment matters, including employment and severance agreements, employee stock purchase plans, stock compensation plans, and executive compensation. In addition, our attorneys help employers draft employee manuals that explain employees' rights and responsibilities related to the benefits offered by their employer.
|Bradley H. Cohen|
|Jeffrey A. Adams|
|Steven M. Crell|
Contact our Indiana Employee Benefits Attorneys
Please contact Cohen Garelick & Glazier for information and advice about any employee benefits matter. You can reach our attorneys by phone at (317) 573-8888 or 1-800-624-7370, by e-mail, or by filling out the intake form on our Contact page.