Indianapolis Business Law Attorneys
From contracts and business litigation to new business formation, the Indianapolis business law attorneys at Cohen Garelick & Glazier are dedicated to helping central Indiana businesses succeed. Our attorneys bring a remarkable wealth of experience and breadth of knowledge to the practice of business law.
Prominent Indiana Business Lawyers
As Indianapolis business law attorneys, we essentially act as in-house counsel for small and mid-size business through central Indiana. Many of our business clients include physicians, dentists and other health care providers with private practices. Our experience gives our clients the same competitive advantage as large national corporations. However, our dedication to meeting the unique needs of our business clients sets us apart.
Our Indianapolis business law attorneys are able to provide informed, insightful legal advice and representation across a wide range of business matters:
- Business formation, including incorporation, formation of LLCs and partnerships, professional and health care provider entities, and other business relationships and combinations
- Sale and acquisitions
- Tax planning and tax disputes
- Operating agreements, partnership agreements, venture agreements, buy-sell agreements, and other business arrangements and agreements
- Intellectual property matters, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Employment and vendor/supplier contracts
- Employment law matters
- Employee benefits and ERISA, including the design and administration of qualified retirement plans and other benefits
- Real estate matters, including commercial leases and negotiations
Our Indianapolis Business Law Attorneys
Our attorneys provide clients with solutions to business problems, as well as guidance for growth and achievement of management objectives. We have several attorneys with individual areas of expertise that focus on mid-size and small business planning:
Indiana Business Startups
In addition to representing existing businesses, our attorneys have considerable experience helping entrepreneurs with business formation matters. We can help explain the pros and cons of limited liability partnerships (LLP), limited liability companies (LLC), Subchapter S corporations (S-corps), and C corporations (C-corps). Our attorneys also have significant experience handling the incorporation of professional practices and companies requiring special licenses and permits.
Contact Our Carmel Business Planning Lawyers
If you need legal representation in any business law matter, please contact Cohen Garelick & Glazier in Indianapolis, Indiana. You can reach our attorneys by phone at 317-573-8888 or 1-800-624-7370, by e-mail, or by contacting us online.