Full-Service Indianapolis, Indiana, Legal Practice
Few law firms in central Indiana have the capability to provide as broad a range of legal services as Cohen Garelick & Glazier. Whether you need legal advice for a business venture or courtroom representation for a family law, personal injury or criminal matter, there is an attorney at Cohen Garelick & Glazier with the skill and experience you need.
At Cohen Garelick & Glazier, our goal is to help you reach your goal in a way that is both favorable and cost-effective. To that end, we can assist you with negotiations, arbitration, mediation or litigation in state or federal court. We also represent people in both civil and criminal appeals.
Contact our Indianapolis law office to schedule a consultation regarding any of the following practice areas.
- Business and business planning: From new business startups to the effective management of contracts and business transactions, to the resolution of business disputes in court, we provide effective guidance and representations.
- Tax planning and tax disputes: We advise clients on tax liability associated with the formation and management of a business and in the context of estate planning. We defend clients involved in tax disputes with the IRS regarding back taxes and audits.
- Employment law: Our attorneys represent employers and employees in employment law matters such as non-compete agreements, wage claims, and harassment and discrimination claims.
- Employee benefits: We advise employers on the design, administration, and tax consequences of benefit plans. We represent employees with benefits claims under ERISA.
Real Estate and Construction Law
- Commercial and residential real estate: Our firm handles a wide range of real estate matters for buyers and sellers, real estate developers, contractors and builders, homeowner associations, condo associations, landlords and tenants.
- Construction law: We represent all parties involved in residential and commercial construction disputes.
- Criminal defense: Our Indianapolis criminal defense attorneys defend clients facing any type of criminal charge in state or federal criminal courts, including white collar crime, drug offenses, violent crimes, sex crimes, and DUI.
- Personal injury: While many personal injury cases are ultimately negotiated to settlement, it's wise to start your case with an attorney with proven trial court experience and a track record of results. The Carmel personal injury lawyers at Cohen Garelick & Glazier have successfully tried or settled hundreds of injury cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, accidents caused by distracted drivers, construction accidents, falls and injuries on dangerous property, and injuries from defective products.
- Family law: This area of law encompasses some of the most difficult and joyful times in a person's life. Choose a lawyer who is compassionate, understanding and a strong advocate for you and your children. At Cohen Garelick & Glazier, we represent clients in all types of family law cases, including divorce, property division, child custody, child support, domestic violence, and adoption.
Estate Planning and Probate Litigation
- Estate planning and probate: The broad experience of our attorneys and our understanding of tax law and asset protection strategies allow us to develop effective estate plans that minimize the impact of estate tax and probate.
- Probate and trust litigation: We have significant experience handling a wide range of estate litigation, including will and trust contests, contested probate, and fraud on the part of an estate or trust administrator.
Contact Our Indianapolis, Indiana, Attorneys
If you need legal advice or representation in a business or personal matter, Cohen Garelick & Glazier is here to assist you. Call 317-573-8888 to schedule a consultation regarding any of our practice areas, or contact us online.