Steven J. Glazier
Mr. Glazier, a founding member of the firm, concentrates in the area of transactional real estate law. Mr. Glazier has experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, including sales and acquisitions of real estate portfolios, ground lease transactions, sale/leasebacks, net-leased real estate, complex and sophisticated financings (REMIC, CMBS, etc.), and sales and purchases of real estate throughout the country.
Mr. Glazier graduated with a B.S. degree in business from Indiana University in 1977 and received his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Indiana University School of Law magna cum laude in 1980.
Mr. Glazier has served as a law clerk to the Honorable Gerald Zore and as a Master Court Commissioner. In addition to his legal skills, he is a licensed real estate broker.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Real Estate Law
- Indiana, 1980
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Doctor of Jurisprudence magna cum laude - May, 1980
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S. - May, 1977
- Major: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR)
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Gerald Zore, Law Clerk