Email MeRobert A. Garelick
Named one of Indiana's Super Lawyers by the Indianapolis Monthly Magazine, Bob Garelick concentrates in the areas of business, personal injury, and domestic relations litigation.
Mr. Garelick graduated cum laude from Indiana University in 1963, and its law school in 1966, where he served as a writer for the Indiana Law Journal. He is qualified to mediate civil and domestic relations disputes under Rule 2.5 (A) (2) of the Rules of the Supreme Court of Indiana. He has presented lectures and papers on Alternate Dispute Resolution and Trial Practice to the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Indianapolis Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education Forum, and for the National Business Institute, Inc. Bob is a member of the Academy of Family Mediators, and has served as Secretary of the Alternate Dispute Resolution section of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
Mr. Garelick completed a two-year term in 1994 as President of the Indianapolis Law Club, which consists of 150 experienced trial lawyers whose membership is by invitation only. He also has been Vice President of the Indianapolis Bar Association, President of the Indiana University Law Alumni Association, and Chairman of the Indiana State Bar Association, Federal Judiciary Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Relations Litigation
- Indiana, 1966
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Law Journal: Indiana Law Journal, Writer
- Indiana University - 1963
- Honors: cum laude
- Lecturer, Alternate Dispute Resolution
Honors and Awards
- Named one of Indiana's Super Lawyers by the Indianapolis Monthly Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Academy of Family Mediators, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Alternate Dispute Resolution Section, Secretary
- Indianapolis Law Club, President
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Vice President
- Indiana University Law Alumni Association, President
- Indiana State Bar Association, Federal Judiciary Committee, Chairman